Character sheet
HP:
775/775  (775/775)

View user profile http://reaperchildren.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reaper Children RP OC Shizzle

Post by LUNRWitch on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:03 am

Name: Relic Courier

Race: Artificial Reaper/Second Stage Reaper Child (Failed Experiment)

Occupation: Member of Winter Lotus (Oh Lotus-sama! You shall live on in another universe~)

Alias: War Pony (Only close friends call her that.) Beast Charmer

Backstory: Relic was born into the northern most city, where she lived a normal life for most of her time... she went to school and had a family.
This lasted until she was 12 years old. She didn't know exactly what happened, in one moment she was walking home from school,
and in the other she woke up in a testing tube.
A strange organization known as simply "Clockwork" had decided that those lousy
people creating the "Second Stage Reaper Children" were just procrastinating and being waaaay to slow.
So they started their own project... "War Horse."
This project's main objective was to create these Artificial Reapers much faster than the others.
They didn't have the time to wait for a baby to grow up into a reasonable adolescent at best,
so they tried finding older people to just speed up the process just that little bit more.
And of course these people weren't all that humane towards their subjects.
All experiments would get a scar of the "War Horse" and numbered.
This happened to Relic as well, the day before they would start experimenting on her they took her to
a small chamber and got out a tiny knife and needle and started cutting into her flesh.
No pain-killers, no sedation, so she was conscious through the whole thing.
Screaming and crying as the sharp blades dug deep into her flesh,
creating a everlasting scar. Relic was numbered as 0017.
One of the earliest test subjects in the operation. T
he day after they had their way with her, injecting her with steroids and crystals (both core and the reaper ones.)
It didn't even take a month before Relic was ruined.
Her skin had literally become gray and dry after all the experimenting,
so Clockwork had no need for her anymore, she was useless, just a broken toy...
they threw her out. Out of the building. Out of the district. Out of the City.
And into the wilderness. Where she landed on the other 16 people who came before her.
A pile of corpses, all being mutilated in one way or another. Relic had only two options now.

1. Eaten by the wildlife.

2. Freeze to death with all the others.

And then... the secret third option.
Getting saved by a complete stranger... And that's just what happened...

Appearance: Relic looks like a kid because of all the testing, her aging and growth came to almost a complete stop, and thus she can become much older
than any normal human. She could live for 200 years and probably for longer as well, if she's lucky. She looks like a 12 year old, but she has sexually matured
and all of that. So a midget, without boobs, but still periods and the ability to create babies. (Ooooh the magic of being able to keep a species alive~)

Device: N/A

Reaper Ability: "Reaper Charm"- Reaper Charm is not really what it sounds like, the ability is a passive skill (Which means it's always active, subconsiously).
Reaper Charm allows Relic to do what most people couldn't "Tame" a Reaper. The reason for this is a scent emanating from her which
makes her presence seem more like that of a reaper. However she can't just tame a random reaper by just looking at it, it takes time and effort.
The only way for her to tame beasts is by acting like it's mother. Taking a baby and growing with it. Constantly staying by it's side.
Training it daily, making it used to humans. But here's the thing, it will only listen to Relic, and it's still a Reaper, a wild monster that has it's own likes
and dislikes...

Primary Ability: N/A

Secret Ability: N/A

Personality: It's complicated... She has Bipolar Disorder-ish/Schizo/Multiple Personalities/Whatever/She's a broken human/It's complicated...
Sometimes she's a calm loving, caring person.
Other Times you can barely tell the diffrence from her and a Reaper, especially if it's about "her Lotus" (HE SHALL LIVE ON I TELL YOU!) where she becomes a bloodthirsty,
brutal, rough around the edges psycho.
Then there are those times she becomes an emotionless douche who shuts herself away from the world. (Especially when injured and a certain time of the month)
Oh yeah and I forgot about Sarcastic, Blunt, Smartass.
But one trait that sticks with her no matter what; Loyal and has great self control. (Except when she's a bloodthirsty psycho, and on a certain week of the month, so actually
only 50% of the time... or wait maybe 75%? Since it's only a week in a month, well whatevz!)

Extra: Relic has her good "friend" and Partner Lotus, which is a Reaper she has owned/trained/raised since it was pretty much born
making the beast think that Relic is his mother.

(OC will be created for Lotus. No needz to worry!)

Last edited by Winter_Lotus on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
LUNRWitch

Character sheet
HP:
650/650  (650/650)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LUNRWitch on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:42 am

Name: Ace Serif

Race: Human

Alias: Second Player, Puppet, Pawn, Villain (He calls himself that.), My Bitch/Mah Biotch (Relic calls him that.)

Backstory: Ace is the son of Clockworks main powers, thus he's also rich. When Ace was born his father was a happy man. He had a happy wife, a happy life and a charming little son. Ace had this passion for baseball and would play it almost everyday with his friend, but then... His mother got ill, like really ill. It was because of a reaper, just a simple F-ranked Reaper. Ace's mom was walking home from grocery shopping when she suddenly caught glance of a peculiar creature. Being slightly curious of what this creature was she went to check on it. "There wouldn't possibly be a reaper inside the barrier." She would say, and thus allowed her curiosity to get the best of her. Bad Move. The little creature was digging through the trash, when she slowly approached it. The reaper looked at her curiously slowly waddling it's way over to her. His mom being so nice that she is, offered it some food. The Reaper gladly accepted. After deciding it was getting late she headed home. While walking home she felt this feeling of being followed, she turned around. And nothing was there, she kept walking home with the same feeling of being stalked. She entered the neighborhood until suddenly a small throbbing pain in her leg. Shocked she looked down to see the small reaper munching away at her flesh. Her eyes widened in realization as she kicked the small thing, and hard. The reaper screeched at her and flew off. Ace's mom suddenly felt extremely dizzy so she tried to hurry home, the faster she walked, the more dizzy she got... until she fell flat on the asphalt. She was found several hours later, and was sent to the E.R... Ace's dad was heartbroken... and mad, he wanted revenge against the reapers. So he created Clockwork, and then later "War Horse." Ace was still to young to understand anything really... and his dad took that to his full advantage. Teaching his own blood to interrogate, and torture.

And then a few years later his father came with a mission, he needed Ace to find something, someone that can help develop War Horse. He sent his own child in to the wild, hoping that he wouldn't come back, cuz he didn't care anymore. Didn't care about his wife, his work, his life. All he cared about was creating more Second Stage Reaper Children... so he could one day kill them all...

Appearance: Ace is a tall muscular man, with red eyes, and wine-red hair (kind of). He wears a bomber jacket and usually
wears sunglasses, even inside. What a douche! He also has a tattoo of the "War Horse" As he found the logo to be extremely cool
when he was younger, and also to show he's a part of the project.

Device: A baseball bat, with nails and barbed wires. The bat was a gift from his dad, he got this bat when he was 5 years old
and when he got involved with "War Horse" and "Clockwork" he started to "trim" his bat to make it a more suitable
torturing weapon. And then later it was upgraded again with Reaper and Core Crystals to make it into a weapon with the
ability to kill Reapers.

Primary Ability: 3 Strikes OUT!
3 Strikes OUT! Is an ability were he summons magical baseballs (actually only energy, kind of like Nis' weapons)
This ability strengthens in each time it hits it's opponent, but if he misses his target his hand will be in immense pain and the damage weakens to it's first stage. If he misses three times his blood vessels will completely explode around his arm, and that is of course not good. But the damage will keep rising until the first miss.

Secret Ability: Named by Ace himself... HOMERUN!!!!!!! This makes the bat grow ten times the size, making it look more like a tree. The nails and
wires growing with it. He can only use this ability once a day and only one swipe. But that swipe is enough to create large craters in the earth. No matter which
way it's swung, horizontal or vertical or diagonal ooooooooor you get the point.

Reaper Ability: N/A

Personality: Ace is a sarcastic, flirty, ignorant douche who just looooves getting into unnecessary fights, he hates being ignored and will often get mad if he does get ignored. He's also just a teeny-tiny bit sadistic (a lot.) where more often then not he'll just slam the bat into his opponents, fast enough to make them die quickly, but slow enough for him to enjoy every second. He also has a serious potty-mouth and a tiny bit egotistical. He also loves making sexual innuendoes.

Extra: Even though he likes making sexual jokes, he hates when others make sexual jokes about him. Also he avoids eating any normal meat... only Reaper-meat... or human meat if he's feeling just a tad bit insane... Or eat humans up in another way~

Last edited by Winter_Lotus on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
LUNRWitch

Character sheet
HP:
650/650  (650/650)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Night on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Name: Erik Night

Death: ?

Race: Second Stage Reaper Children

Alias: Son Of Artemis

Backstory: It was a warm and shiny summer day, the sun was shining upon the beautifull flowers in a meadow of an unknown place.
Inside of a small home where sunlight was used to see if it was a boy or a girl. Thats when I was born, Kurogane Yamato.
Growing up I had some good memories but also bad memories stalk me to these days. I still remember the time where Me, my
Father, my Mother and our maid were enjoying playing in the Meadows filled with many diffrent coloured flowers, it was a
beautifull day in my live. Everything changed when they came to take me away from my family, I was to young to understand
what was going on at the time but I understand what it is right now. Even tough we had a maid we weren't a rich family but
rather a family that could just live properly. I wasn't taken away when they first came, They had told my parents they
had been looking for a child between the age of 2 and 5 that could withstand a Reaper Crystal. They told them that the
amount of people complaining about no safety was to high, however my parents had been given a proposal that gave them
safety inside one of the 4 main cities. They were given a mansion and security to keep away all the people without money,
my parents agreed to this proposal because they were to scared of losing their live to a reaper if their son would be taken
away.

When i became 4 we moved out to the 3rd main city. We were given a massive mansion with many butlers and maiden that
would serve under my mom and dad. What my parents did not know was that this mansion was placed outside of the city, it
was something the mayor did to get rid of the parents of every tested child so far as they would complain and even start
rebeling for the death of their son/daugther. So at the age of 4 i was given to a group of so called police that would
protect the city when needed. As a kid of 4 you look up to these kind of people, they are real heroes, savoirs of the city.
But i remember them breaking down people beggars, they had to give away every single little penny to pay for my surgery.
It was something that would change my whole life. All i remember before the surgery is that i was scared of what was going
to happen to me, sending a 4 year old child into a surgery without someone by his side. By the time my surgery was
performed my family got attacked by an A-Class Reaper and were declared dead. I wasn't a very smart baby and the mayor took
an adventage of this. He told me that he and his wife were my family, but ever since the surgery my health started to
go back. Life was like a prison for me, I had nothing and anger began to grow inside of my body. My body was filled with
negative energy, For my adoptive father it was very hard to communicate with me as I would almost run away every time.
After i was found every time my Adoptive father would be furious at me, All i understood from it was that i wasn't worth
anything. I was a crybaby from the beginning and would always run into my room crying like a little baby. He actually
cared about me, but not for the reason of losing me but for the reason if me turning against him. Most people didn't know
but Reaper Crystals inside of the human body are very fragile and tend to go to 100% very quickly, well it would take 3 or
2 days constatly using the reapers ability on normal power to turn into a reaper yourself. I was a kid only filled with
negative emotions and if i would find out that my parents had died back then I wouldn't be able to see today. On my 6th
birthday I was sent to a military school where i would learn to control my own device, the mayor had a device especially
made for me. I admit i didn't want the bow when i first started, i wanted to swing around a sword like every hero in the
stories did. It was considered to be the best device at the time, it was a bow named "Arutemisu no tsukinoyumi".

In the militairy school i learned to make tactics, how to use a bow, and how to control my abilities. Our class was pretty
little as we "Reaper children" had to be teached otherwise. I never fitted in with the others, the kids from my class were
older and hanged around with the adults that were always training there, thats why I concentrated on learning and making up
new techniques to use my Bow and Arrow effectivly on the battlefield. 3 years consisted of training with the bow and arrow.
I was getting so bored of it but i can remember clearly that was the day were the Barrier also went without of power. Thats
when we were doomed, we would all die. A S-Class monster had infiltrated the city, it looked like the apocolypse discribed
in the bible. I remember standing there, frozen of fear, not knowing what to do when i saw people flying around, soldiers,
citizens,... flying around. A group of multiple people showed up and began attacking the Monster. It was heartwarming, but
as most people know Reapers of the same class are very aggressive towards eachother. Remembering the anger that suddenly
rushed through my body, I didn't have any control anymore. It was like i wasn't human anymore, I received the finnishing
blow onto a S-Class reaper. Before the mayor was back to sense he knew i away, I was taken under the wing of a group
made out of 30 or more members, Honestly i don't remember it anymore as it's been 3 years since i last saw them. They also
saw that my precentage was skyrocketing at some point and i remember that i was happy arriving at the hospital in time. If
it wouldn't be for them i would again have turned into a monster. It was when they would leave me behind in the hospital
they asked for my last wish, I wished if they could find out if my real parents were still alive.

When they gave me something to calm down my "reaper fever", i was in a deep coma for a year. Docters were afraid i would
never wake up anymore and that I would die from what they gave me as it was never tested before. Before i woke up from my
coma I met her, she was beautifull, white shinning hair, a slender and well build girl. She explained everything to me.
She explained that the medicine they gave me had put me in a coma and that she actually as a spirit calmed down my
skyrocketing numbers and put it on a more stable number for me to handle it. She did everything she could for me to
reach 61%. To this day i am still at 49% and i am still forbidden to leave the hospital without adult supervision.
I was a miracle, I was the first one to not be taken over by the soul of a reaper. To not turn into one and destroy
the city. My heart was broken on the first of the month in the year Y909, the guys had comeback with heartbreaking news.
Myy parents actually survived the first Reaper attack but didn't make it when they tried to defeat another reaper. The
group that was sent was outnumbered by the rank of the monster, with a team of five against a C-Class monster you have
no chance of winning. The maid had left a message for me that stated "Tell him that he avangens our death, we weren't
matched for this opponent. Your sister will visit soon and explain everything abo-..." and more they didn't get out of her.
that was her last breath. Since then i have been hospitalisied and have had company of a girl whom i actually sitll don't
know the day of.I almost forgot to state that I have been given the nickname "Artemis' Son"...

I don't know why i wrote my whole backstory right now, i guess it's just that the girl didn't show up today. Well she
might be busy doing other stuff it. I almost forgot to state that I have been given the nickname "Artemis' Son" .
I still have the white haired girl spirit that has been keeping company for almost 2
years now. I am happy that she keeps my balance...

-Erik Megami 1/1/Y911

Appearance:

Erik Night As a New Born Baby

Erik Night Before The Incident

Erik Night In His Battle Atire

Erik Night In The Hospital

Erik Night's Device

WInter Night's Real appearance

Device: Wings Of Artemis | アルテミスの翼

Primary Ability: Primordial hunt | Winged arrow / 原始狩り | 翼の矢印

Secret Ability: Eternal Hunting fields | Heaven Rain / 永遠の狩猟フィールド | 天の雨

Reaper Ability: Deadly Counter

Personality: Erik was a crybaby when he was in his early ages. Altough he has aged he still is a still of a crybaby. He
still can't stand the fact that his parents are death. Altough Erik is still filled with couple negative emotions he does
not want other people to feel bad cause of him. Erik is also a very honest guy so he does not act like he isn't.

Extra: Erik is very lonely and only has two friends. Since Erik arrived at the hospital, Erik hasn't made any new friends and has a little problem and isn't social at all." />

Last edited by Erik Night on Thu May 05, 2016 5:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Erik Night

Character sheet
HP:
775/775  (775/775)

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Night on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:08 pm

Name: Mai Storm

Born: 24/3/Y889

Race: 1st stage reaper children

Alias: The Storm Of War and Wisdom

Backstory: It was The Year Y889 and the sky wasn't clear, it was raining. Droplets of water everywhere, my mom always told me how she
remembered the the droplet of water that fell on my head, they forgot to close the window so that happend. I was born a bit
early but that wasn't a big bother is what the doctors said. After a week me and my mom left the hospital to begin our life
and join dad to form a happy family. At the age of 2 my parents found something life changing, i wasn't normal. No, I was a
One of those Reaper Children. For my age my Reaper Crystal was rather undeveloped and I could not control the signs i showed.
One of the signs of beign a Reaper Child is that your appearance changes a little bit, All that happend for me is that around
my right eye were scales covering a small portion of the right side of my face, not only that but my eye changed from Blue to
Black and as red  as my hair. Other then that i was completly normal, i wasn't agressive or anything nor was I isolated. When
I became 5 my mother had another kid, but she was completly normal. I was sometimes jealous of her smooth skin and normal
coloured eyes. I saw how my parents began to spend more time with my little sister and let me fade away. Thats when I decided
that there was no place left for me in this family.

I was 8 Year old girl wandering alone in the desserted lands inhabited by some of the most dangerous and well known reapers. I
am very thankfull for a group that saved my life while i was wandering trough the desserted lands when i got chased by a group
of E-Class reapers. They made sure I could just go on and enter the city barrier so I would be safe. I had travelled for 2
days and I remember that I would eat everything just to not feel the pain of beign hungry anymore. Of course I was taken
straight to a military school to learn how to weild a device. I wish I don't remember these things but I do. I was one of the
few girls/ women in the academy and was always treated diffrent. I as a child was not equal to one of the boy kids, even if i
was older, it didn't matter at all. I had to eat my food on the ground and with out a fork or knife. I decided from that day
that I would prove my self to be equal to them. The first year was full of hard training, Running around the city, learning
how to weild a device and its many secrets and learning how to handle a sword first were many of the things I had to learn
first. I still feel that it was worth untill this very day, I helped and saved many people with the powers I weild to this day.
The second year I had to prove my self in an exam that was made for the ultimate warrior. When I tried my first time no one
had ever made the exam in the time you should. Neither did I, i felt really down at the time. All the hard work, was it all
for nothing? I told my self to begin and do the same things over again I did last year to get prepared. Many tries later and I
still did not manage to complete the exam course. But when I was 14 a little boy entered the academy, I was assigned to this
boy to become his mentor. Our first lessons together were horrible, he was pretty annoying and wouldn't listen to a thing i
had to say. I remember stepping to the Head Principal and getting this boy removed from me. He told me something that still
stands by my side today "Remember, he is still a child. Light Shines within him and You're supposed to get it out.". He
Laughed and ignored all my other questions. When me and the kid sat down again, i listend to my instinct. I asked for his name
and he did not respond, I became a bit mad and wanted to give up but when he said he wanted to fight something shot up in me.
I went to the barracks grabbed a bow and a couple of arrows and gave it to him. I told him if he would hit the red dot in the
middle he would get some candy. I was so surprised when he spilt all the arrows he had shot in the middle, such accuracy was
amezing something i had never seen before. I quickly alerted the Head Principle about it, Thats when i made the biggest
mistake. I had taken a liking in the boy but he was taken away from me and had given personal training form a so called
original Reaper child. I decided to return to my hometown since my job was taken from me. Three days of walking through the
lands but in the end it was all worth it. I remember my family welcoming me warmly, as i had been there for all my life. I
spended 8 months at my family untill someone knocked on the door, The royal family. They had recruited my to join
"The Knights of the eternall Goddesses" and fight along with them. But it wasn't just luck, At that time the royal city was
under attack by a hoarde of D and C-Class monsters and they needed more people in their group. Ofcourse i directly packed my
stuff and went back. What I never expected was to see the boy again alongside an a man clothed in a monk costume. He was
strong very strong, he could even hold his own against the monsters, but he couldn't kill them. Even he needed proper help to
deal with the reapers. The clash ended and everything went back to normal. The rest goes as follows, The boy joined the group
to, after that we spoke a bit and get to know eachother better. After a couple of battles against reapers Erik became really
sick and was rushed to the hospital. After that He never touched his device again and i have been visiting ever since that day.

Hope he gets better soon...

-Mai Storm 1/1/Y911

Appearance:
Mai Storm's Appearance:

Battle Atire

Current Appearance

In Device School (Past)

Visting Erik Night For The First Time

Device

Device: ?????? | Atena no sakusei

Primary Ability: Third Wisdom Breaker

Secret Ability: Seventh Secret Sword Style | War Creation

Reaper Ability: Flow Control

Personality:
Erik Night

Character sheet
HP:
775/775  (775/775)

Back to top Go down

Post by LUNRWitch on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:18 am

Name: Luke Verdana

Race: Reaper Child

Alias: The Unknown's Child

Backstory: Luke lived a horrible life. Already at birth, his mother had gotten to the conclusion that her child had a serious malfunction. So she gave him away at the closest opportunity. The mother gave him away to a nice young couple, who happily would take care of this child no matter what problems might come up later. Or so they thought. It was the first year of school and Luke was already struggling. He was a smart kid, so that wasn't the problem, but it was the fights he got into. Almost daily Luke had come home with the news that he had ended up in another fight, or had to come home with a fine for destroying school property. His parents was getting tired, so they started to talk to a psychiatrist weekly. Then at the age of 8 other problems started to consist. Hallucinations. Luke started talking to "himself" or started pointing at something that wasn't even there. The parents had no other choice but to send him to a hospital for mentally ill. Luke had lived there for a year now and had already gotten the reputation as "trouble child". He refused taking his medicine, because he told him that the medicine would change him.
A year later the hospital did a test, via the military and found something quite shocking. Luke had positive results for being a "Reaper Child". And by the looks of it the Reaper inside of him was taking control... and fast. The military tested on him for another week, trying to find out why the Reaper Crystal was progressing in the way it did. They came to a conclusion. He was a child of a S-class Reaper. They knew there was no way to neutralize the progress so they sent him to a military outpost, where he was kept in a cell. The first year, this was all they needed, yes they could now slowly see Luke's progressing as a mental mad-man. But he still hadn't lost all control. That is, until he was 12. It was a normal day, a guard was going to check on Luke, but soon found out that something was terribly wrong. His now glowing purple eyes followed the guard's every single move, like a predator stalking it's prey. Smoke was oozing from every pore of his body and then a spark. In a matter of seconds Luke charged towards the guard, purple flames engulfing his whole being, he looked no different from a reaper. The guard slammed the alarm button and that was all he had the time to do before the flames engulfed him. Leaving nothing but ashes behind. It took 12 hours to gain the upper-hand of Luke. The next day Luke woke up, he was in a new cell. It was a humid, dark, cell. A flickering lightbulb was the only source of light. Luke was chained down, from head to toe. Surrounded by Fire-Resistant walls and doors. His condition only worsened from there on out. He was visited daily by scientists, they looked at him through a one-way window. He was talking to himself the entire time, banging his feet, and clawing his own flesh out. There was no way of calming him... which ultimately led to a tragedy that's still heard of to this day.  

Luke was now exactly 15 years old, his birthday. He was calm... He watched the scientists intently, not with any killer-instinct. There was once he even tried to wave at them and smiled. This however didn't last for long. A high-pitched screeching in Luke's head made all that go straight into the trash. Luke fell to the floor trying desperately to stop the pain, he was crying, screaming for someone to help. But no one came. No one came to help him in this time of need. His eyes glowed purple yet again. He clenched his teeth, and desperately tried to ease his pain. Then a scream, not his own scream... not the scientists, but a true reaper's scream. Luke glanced at the scientists. Nothing. All they did was watching him with curiosity. Couldn't they hear it?! Another scream... Luke was overheating now, the chains locking him down had melted away. He clutched his head in pain, and then the screaming of the reaper was replaced with something else. The screaming of a girl... a crying girl. The pain stopped, but that didn't mean it was finished. White flames exploded out of Luke, destroying even the fire-resistant walls, and then... everything went quiet.

When Luke woke up, the whole military base was gone. A constant beeping in his head, and a searing pain on his left side. He slowly stood up, and started heading north. The crying girl, he still heard her... his feet moved for him, a small smile spreading across his face as he walked. And he continued to walk for a month until he came to a stop by a pile of bodies. His almost always consistent smile faded as he looked on with horror. He was engulfed in sadness... and then a small movement, from a girl... a girl he recognized, even though he'd never even met her... He rushed over to the small girl, looking for anymore signs for survival. Her skin dull and grey. But she was alive... He quietly hugged her. Even though he had never met her, he felt he had a connection to the girl, he had to protect the girl... Even if it'll cost him his own life.

(The Military Outpost exploded, his fire came in contact with flammable gasses and the rest is history.)

Appearance: Luke has an average build with purple eyes and chestnut colored hair.
He has a large burn mark trailing from the left side of the neck, down to right below his shoulder blades. He also wears glasses. What a cute little psychotic dork~

Device: Sinister Saint.
The Sinister Saint is an interesting weapon that was created for Luke when he met an old crazy blacksmith in a cave. This weapon is small and compact, but when he draws it, it becomes a giant axe which he swings around. Even though this is a heavy weapon he can easily the weight to his advantage. This weapon has two forms,
Axe Form and Claymore Form. These forms can't be switched around willy-nilly as usually have to flow from combos to make it an effective switch. Or else you'll be stuck there slowly trying to change your weapon form while you're getting eaten by that one reaper you were trying to kill.

Primary Ability: Switch-Axe: This is what gives Luke the ability to change the form of the weapon and the reason he can handle the weapon with such ease.

Secret Ability: Illusions: This isn't an offensive ability, it imitates a scream of a high classed reaper to scare away potential threats, and can reach stage two where it creates a perfect mirage of a highly classed reaper to compliment the screams.  

Sinister Saint- Both Axe and Blade mode

The Mirage of the Reaper if he uses the Secret Ability

Reaper Ability:
Spontaneous Combustion- This is Luke's normal Reaper ability, he get's covered in purple flames and thus also get's increased speed. While using this ability Luke has no control over himself as he will attack the first thing in sight and will continue to do so until the ability wears off.

Spontaneous Combustion Level 2- This is Luke's white flare, he is able to control this ability, but it's much harder to achieve. He usually has to overheat without letting out the other flame for him to use this, meaning a whole lot of pain. As a white flame it reaches unimaginable temperature, however this heat is only in a small radius around Luke. And around that radius you'll be burnt to ashes in an instant, but outside that radius and you'll feel nothing.

And of course he despises using this Ability, so it's only if it's absolutely necessary.

Luke is also Fire Resistance... But that doesn't mean he's immune to fire, He's immune to his own flames but can still get burnt by normal fire. But again he can withstand much hotter temperatures before getting hurt. A usual 3rd degree burn for humans might only give him a small mark. His burn mark happened because of the giant explosion, which his skin wasn't able to withstand.

Personality: Luke is a "happy-go-lucky" dude who almost always stays positive no matter the situation. Though before meeting Relic he might have just been a bit too positive. Relic is what keeps Luke sane (to some degrees), though he's still obsessive, stalker-ish, jealous... okai pretty much he's a Yandere, though he won't do anything if Relic is close by and/or if he knows Relic is okay with what the other people are doing. He has pretty much fallen for Relic's Reaper Charm, just as much as Lotus. The only things you can see Luke become "somber"/depressed is when he's hallucination, in which he'll become dazed. He's also very intelligent and is often called Winter Lotus' Tactician. And obviously he has a crush for Relic, though he's so blunt about it that no one no longer sees the importance in it. Not even Luke himself.

Extra: He was originally from the most southern part of the world, so he traveled over sees to get to meet Relic.

Last edited by Winter_Lotus on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
LUNRWitch

Character sheet
HP:
650/650  (650/650)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LUNRWitch on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:43 am

Name: Lotus

Race: Reaper (E-Rank)

Appearance:

Serious, Threatened, Enraged, Panicked or Commanded to kill.

Calm, Playful, Trusting, Lazy, Passive or Commanded to stay by Relic.

Abilities:
Invisibility/Camouflage.
Speed.
Shooting highly toxic spikes out of the tail.
Ability to glide.
Boosting strength, speed and defense by roaring.
Strong Claws and Jaw.
Night-vision.
Can sense emotions.

Personality: Lotus is unreadable, even his so called mother can't read what he's thinking, he's still a monster. He's usually passive if he feels his pack is safe, especially the alpha (Relic). However if the pack isn't together or it's tense between members Lotus will stress out and become much more skittish and thus more aggressive. He can be in bad moods more times than not, and when he's in a bad mood the only one who's allowed to approach him is Relic.

Extra: Lotus is 3m tall and 9m long.

Last edited by Winter_Lotus on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
LUNRWitch

Character sheet
HP:
650/650  (650/650)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nis on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Name: Nis

Alias:

Backstory: Ever since Nis was a child, her parents have always had the suspicion of something unnatural about her. She would at radom moments be faster than every other kid, and sometimes even adults around where they lived, she would also posses great strenght and agility, but then would faint as if all her energy was gone in an instant. As this kept happening, the people around Nis started keeping their children away from her. Eventually, she ended up alone, with only her parents as support and "friends". As time went on, Nis' family started having economical problems and they would have to work for way longer than before, resulting in Nis having to take care of herself most of the time. She would always state she was okay, not wanting to be taken care of, solitude was the only friend she needed... because as of now, that was the only thing that wouldnt leave her behind... On her 15th birthday, Nis' parents gave her an Iron rod, and a necklace with a blue Gem. Disapointed and confused over the gifts, she asked them what on earth she would need these for. No matter how much, or what she asked, all her parents would tell her was that when the time comes, great power will awake for her, but she had to promise to never abuse of this power, slightly pissed at this point, Nis accepted the gift but never took it out from her closet again. When Nis entered High school, she had new hopes of finding "friends", sure, her childhood had been a bit rough with her, but that didnt mean she couldnt start anew! Everything seemed to go great, Nis could finally laugh again with others, she found two friends she spent a lot of time with and shared everything with. One day, she even shared her biggest secret, about her ability to enchant her physical abilities, she showed them both how fast she was, how high she jumped, and her strenght. This however, was something Nis would reget ever sharing. One day, her parents finally returned home after months working around the city, and not returning. They all decided to have fun together, something that they havent really done in around 7 years! They played games and joked around and just generally had a wonderful time. Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door, starteled Nis' Mother walked toward the door and carefully opened it... A sudden scream of pain would soon fill the home as Nis' mother slowly fell to the ground. Nis' father quickly pushed Nis up the stairs and told her to stay in her room, and to not come out no matter what. Scared and confused, Nis looked at the hallway after her mother, only to see her lifeless body on the ground with a dagger through her stomach. Nis froze for a second, not believing what she saw... Her father commanded her to go to her room once again and Nis did s she was told. Before she was able to lock her door, she looked through the crack, only to see the horrific shadow of her father being decapitated with only one swing, blood soon splattered all over the stairs and wall and Nis closed her door. Crying and terrified, Nis looked around her room for some kind of weapon to protect herself with, She looked everywhere, eventually ending up looking through her closet. All she could find was the metal rod. Suddenly Nis' door was getting kicked and forced down. With no other choice she turned to the rod and took the necklace as well. With no more hope, she wanted to die with something important... the only thing she had left of her parents... As the door was on the verge of breaking down, The blue crystal on the necklace suddenly started glowing. Suddenly Nis' hand was being forced toward the rod, as if the crystal was a magnet connecting to it. Thinking she had nothing to lose she let the crystal merge with the rod as it started glowing blue. "when the time comes, great power will awake for you" As her parents words echoed in her head Nis' expression darkened, all the fear she was experiencing only moments before was all gone.... her tears had stopped, and the only emotion she felt was pure rage. She pressed the button, and the rod started expanding, a blue line came out of the end of it and eventually it became something looking like a scythe. Nis stood up and her door couldnt resist any longer The men stormed into her room and walked toward her. Nis looked at them for a second and sliced through the front row of the men. Surprised, the rest of the men stood still for a second, only to be sliced in half by the scythe. As the last man tried to escape, Nis aimed for his legs, making him unable to move, then when he fell to the floor, Nis stepped on his right arm, cruching it. The man laying on the ground screaming for mercy and pain struggeled to no avail. Even though Nis wanted to leave the man to bleed to death, she decided to end his suffering, but not in a quick way. Nis slowly sliced the man in two, ending his screams forever...
Nis realized she had to escape her home before reinforcements arrived, no matter how much she wanted to give a propper goodbye to her parents corpses she had to flee. Nis deactivated her Scythe and ran through the backyard, never to return to the place she once called home.
She eventually made it to the "big city" here she met the two people she would finally call true friends. Changing her apperance and name ((Only dropping the surname .w.)) Nis traveled around everywhere, stealing what she needed to survive and training with her friends.

Appearance:

Device:

Name: N/A
This weapon starts out as just a small metallic rod that Nis can easily store pretty much anywhere, when she presses a button, The rod expands to one of three weapons
The bow consists of the rod and energy from the Reaper crystal making the blue part of the bod and the arrows, the rod being where Nis holds the bod
The dual blades are the rod split in half and the crystals power going into each of the pieces, making blades sharp enough to go thorugh metal
Finally
The Scythe, The rod extends in length and as all the other forms, the chrystal makes a sharp blade from Its energy
These forms can all be changed while in combat, but thay need a little time to recharge the energy into the weapon for every switch

Primary Ability: Multi weapon = The ability to change forms into deifferent weapons: Bow, Dual blades, Scythe

Secret Ability:

Reaper Ability: "Physical Enchantment" = Nis' Speed, Agility and strenght abilities greatly increase in speed, height and power. This when this ability wears off however, Nis becomes extremely vaulnerable as she looses all strenght in her body. She regenerates her health after a few hours of relaxing (Sleep etc)

Personality: Nis normally acts distant and aggresive against others, she has extreme difficulties with trusting and opening up to others. Although she will accept "Friends" or "Teamates" there's no telling when she'll leave them behind, the only ones she's stayed with up until now are Aiden and Kaden ((Read Backstory)) who she also acts friendly and cheerful with. Nis will open up to people she feels comfortable with and who she feels she can potentionally trust, but this of course, takes a bit of time and effort.

Extra: Nis hates to be called short and cute, this is a common accurance as Kaden uses to call her this to mess with her. She's also very fond of sweets and pasteries which are a big part of what she usually steals

Last edited by Neon on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Is)
Nis

Character sheet
HP:
725/725  (725/725)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Character for rp? -Fanod

Post by Fanod on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Name: Hira the puppeteer

Race: Artificial Reaper

Alias: Puppy (close friends)  Strings (everyone else)

Backstory: Hira was a regular Highschool student living in the city. the tough life in a city made him streethardy and manipulative. His father always working, never spent time with Hira. when Hira turned 15 his father gave him a gem. ''Sparkling green like your eyes'' Hira's father said the last day Hira saw him. Hira was sitting in his room studying when someone knocked on the door. Being raised in the city, Hira decided to ignore it as it could've been a shakedown. Suddenly the door bursts down and a bunch of goverment goons in armor run inside. Hira surprised of the sound, hid behind his door holding his gem tight. the goverment goons breached the door to his bedroom. The door hits Hira and he stumbles back. The goons instantly notice him and grab him by his hand. They hit Hira on the head and he passes out still holding his gem tight. When Hira woke up he was on an operation table. A voice trough a speaker said ''We will now experiment on your body. You and a few other ''specimens'' are our last hope.'' When Hira awoke his gem was infused in his hand. He was put in a room with 2 other ''specimens''. ((will make them later)). there he befriended the other two and they became a team. After staying there learning their abilites for a few weeks they decided to break out of there together and they succeeded. Having breaken out of the facility they roam the nearby desert in search of shelter.

appearance:

Device: The gem infused in his hand, creating magic strings.

Reaper Ability: ''Overwhelming presence''  An aura surrounding Hira. Anyone that gets close enough ( around 5M/16feet ) will feel overwhelmed and terrified. However this only works once so getting close to Hira again will no longer trigger Hira's ability.

Primary ability: ''Magic strings'' Hira uses his gem to beam a series of strings onto a body part of any enemy or Reaper. (( He can only control one body part at a time to not make it op. So i controll say it's arm, i can make it punch itself, or it's leg to make it stumble. So Hira's a support character))

Secret ability: ''The puppeteer'' Hira puts strings on his allies to make them stronger or to save them from danger by dragging them away. ((say i attach them to your arm to make it hit harder or to pull you away''

String abilities: ''Emerald trap'' Hira puts out a sircle of strings, and anything that steps in it gets tangled in magical strings, internally poisoning anyone inside the ring for 1 minute. (posion slowly gets more effective even after the tangle is gone)
''Piercing Emerald'' Hira shoots a string at a fast speed penetrating the skin of whatever its fighting ((may not penetrate depending on how strong the enemy is)) once inside it send out a posion slowly dealing damage and also triggers a bleeding effect.
''Enhancing Emerald'' Enhancing emerald is a move that uses Hira's strings to attach to an ally, giving them a huge boost to that body part, but you will loose it after the poison is off.
''Stitching emerald'' Hira uses his magic strings to stich up any wound on an ally. ((He requires immence concentraiton, a single interruption will result in loosing that body part forever, or if closing a minor wound, opening it more))

Personality: Manipulative and handsome, he lures his targets to him with charm. He's overly cocky, and often too confident in himself. even though most people once discovering this, dislike him, he still has a heart. Deep inside he's a hero of sorts. always wanting to help.

Extra: burps when no one is looking.

Last edited by Fanod on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fanod

Character sheet
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Traveler on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Name: Traveler

Race: Unknown

Alias: The Traveler

Backstory:
Humanity: This form is taken from a deceased military General during the time when the rift first opened.

Beast: This form is taken from one of the first Reaper Children, he lived out in the wild, alone, making him no different than a beast.

The Desired Being: This being was one of the first Reapers who entered the world, it was an F-class and it was aware of it's place in the world, it hid to ensure survival, never taking more than it needed to. It died of old age... it was the base of "The Traveler"

Appearance:
The Traveler takes three different forms, all different, but all so alike.

Traveler: Foolishness and Power-Humanity

Traveler: Recklessness and Courage-Beast

Traveler: Cowardice and Wisdom-The Desired Being (According to The Traveler at least)

Primary Ability: Unknown

Secret Ability: Unknown

Reaper Ability: Unknown

Personality:

Humanity: Humanity is strict but caring and loving. However humanity isn't one to trust, Humanity will betray you if that's what needed. It'll lie, it'll steal and it'll kill for money. Humanity will always want power, and it will destroy anything in it's way to gain more power. Humanity is the being with the most emotion. If Humanity ever feels inferior to another being it will treat it as a monster, not ever realizing humanity does the same thing, only worse. Humanity may be the most intelligent being of all, but still so foolish. Ruining the place Humanity was born. Everything Humanity touches will be tainted and slowly die. Humanity is a corrupt being...

Humanity is weak... though it grew strong by tarnishing the world around it.
Humanity wants to stop this progression, Humanity says it's gonna become better, but Humanity is still just as blissfully unaware of the things it's doing, and it will most likely never change.

Beast: The beast is playful, but also unaware. It's oblivious to dangers and will face them with no sense of self-worth. Life means nothing to the Beast, it's cocky, and is way too trusting. The Beast has no instincts telling it to be submissive. However the Beast's courage isn't a bad thing, this courage and low self value makes it loyal, it has the urge to protect someone no matter what. It will fight for what it believes is right. It will be hero who saves the day more than once. However it can become aggressive and brutal and become too much. A little play can suddenly turn into a full blown fight to the death, it can't see the difference between right and wrong, so if it feels that something has to die, it won't ever think of consequences and will kill it in a matter of seconds. Feeling no remorse, no regret. The Beast doesn't feel guilt, however it doesn't like people getting mad at it.

The Desired Being: The Desired being is emotionless and shy, every move it does is carefully calculated to insure survival. It works alone, making sure there's no chance of betrayal. It never takes more than it needs, to make sure it doesn't create unnecessary enemies and it's always moving. Emotions show weakness, weakness lead to death, it's unreadable... It may not be the most intelligent being, as it's brain capacity doesn't allow for it, but it's instincts make up for that. The Desired Being is however a big coward, it will never take risks, and will forever live in fear. If it's sees a stronger opponent it will either flee or go into submission. It knows it's weaknesses and does everything in it's ability to hide them. It knows it's weak, which makes it all that more stronger in the long run. As it never relies on brute strength, but that of knowledge.

Extra: The Traveler is nowhere, but at the same time, everywhere.
It is neither alive nor dead.
Some people consider this to be a deity, others do not.
It has never done any good to the world
But nothing bad either.

The Traveler is Forever Neutral, Forever a mystery...
(I think I'm done?)

Simplified Version

Three individual beings
A human, A Reaper Child and a Reaper was revived after having been dead, they no longer had their own individuality they were all controlled by a "hive-mind". Only one could appear at the time, and the other two had to stay in wherever (a void). They had no memory recalling their pasts so this hive-mind warped their memories and made them into Humanity, Beast and The Desired Being. This Hive-Mind is said to "live" in the rift.

They are kind of the same being, but at the same time not... since their can only be one of them in the world at the time. But there always has to be one at the surface. They can appear out of thin air and disappear just as fast as well.

Slowly but surely these three beings are gaining their own individuality, starting with the Human. He now remembers his name but usually keeps quiet as "The Traveler" is always watching.

To summarize it in less than a minute:
Three Dead Beings was raised from the dead.
They aren't actually the Traveler but they call themselves that.
Humanity is regaining his individuality, slowly regaining his memory.
The Traveler is losing it's grip on the three beings slowly. The Traveler is "dying".

Their Personalities reflect the natures of these beings.
However their own personalities are slowly starting to appear.

Last edited by The Traveler on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 7 times in total

The Traveler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nis on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:52 pm

Name: Aiden Cain

Alias:

Backstory: not much is known about Aiden's past, despite the trust between him, Kaden and Nis, he refuses to tell much. All they know is that he was abandoned at a young age and somehow manged to take care of himself. He taught himself how to use and aim with a bow seeing as how the gem in his glove created a bow and this was pretty much all he had for protection. Much else is a mystery to this day.
How he met Nis: A few days after Nis had escaped her home and into the forrest Aiden noticed the starving girl. Felling sympathy for her, he tried to approach her but all she did was point a dagger at him. Aiden felt the energy coming out of the dagger, similar to the one coming from his crystal. Slowly he showed Nis his arm and told her about its power, Nis slowly started to feel a bit more comfortable with Aiden, because of their unusual abilities. Aiden also taught Nis how to properly use and aim with a bow, seeing as how she also had one as a device. They later on moved from the forest to the city because Nis found the forrest to be "Too boring" and Aiden followed along, afraid of being left again.

Appearance:

Device: That blue bow thing  Idea
Similar to Nis' Device, Aiden's Glove holds the Reaper crystal, with a slight touch It forms energy into a blue bow as well as its arrows.

Primary Ability: The reaper crystal uses its energy to create a bow and arrows fitting to the size of its user ((As in, if you were 150 cm you wouldnt get something fitting for somebody 2m tall and stuff))

Secret Ability:

Reaper Ability: "Sharpshooter" = If aiden conentrates all his senses, especially his sight, he will have a 100% accuracy on his next 5 shots, however after these 5 shots, his vision will become blurry, making it very difficult to even see whats ahead of him, this defect wears off after around and hour if he doesnt use his eyes much or a nap .w.

Personality: Aiden is an energetic and generally happy guy, always there to help out Nis when she needs it, although he does say that she's a bit too reckless sometimes. He acts like there is some sort of rivalry between him and Kaden, often arguing about all kinds of stupid stuff (Their heights, power, inteligence, apperance etc) But he has a lot of respect toward Kaden, although he would never admit it out loud.

Extra: Aiden is for whatever reason very selfconcious about his height (Being around 175cm tall) and musclature. Nis however, tries to encourage Aiden, stating that if he had been much taller or heavier for that matter, he wouldnt be as fast in trees and it would've limited his abilities, this usually gets him in a better mood .w.
Nis

Character sheet
HP:
725/725  (725/725)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nis on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Name: Kaden Riker

Alias: Okita (A name only his Master and closest friends called him)

Backstory: Like Aiden, Kaden isnt much of sharing his backstory to others, his only responce to why he wont tell anymore is "There's not much else to tell, I dont remember much, haha sorry  Razz "  What they know of Kaden, Is that he comes from a shrine up in the mountains. He was taught how to handle his blades by his master, who he never saw again after he left one day to buy from the market. Confident in his blade skills, he went to the city to look for his Master, when suddenly some men captured him and held him captive for years, torturing and experimenting on him, they took his swords away and locked him up, one day while experimenting, they returned His blades, but they felt a bit heavier and different in the handle, thinking this was his only chance, Kaden sliced his way through all security, his swords glowing blue and with a freezing aura. When he eventually managed to escape, he ran towards the closest City and was taken in by a friendly Old Lady. and from then on came the day he met Nis and Aiden, and joined the two.

Appearance:

Device:

Primary Ability:

Secret Ability: Freeze = A reaper crystal has been forged into the blade/handle of Kaden's swords, in the shape of a snowflake, when Kaden uses this ability, his swords turn into a flue freezing color as well as they change temperature drastically, they can freede anything with the mere touchof the blades and the only safe place to touch them, is their handle, the freezing effect only effects a small area ((As in, if he were to slice an arm, only 1/3 of it would get frozen depending on the size of it)) This freeze stays for around an hour and the frozen object will turn to normal temperature with no side effects (like hypothermia). Kaden's swords stay in te Freeze ability for around two hours before turning normal again, and the ability cant be used again for 12 hours

Reaper Ability:

Personality: Cocky and flirty, a recipe for trouble, no? well, fortunately, this is only on the outside and towards random gals, although he does joke around with flirtasious quotes toward Nis as a way to mess around with her, in reality he is actually really calm. He absolutely loves messing with others, even to the point of pissing them off, Kaden himself isnt much "hot-headed" himself, and instead only gives a nice comback when somebody tries to offend him. He also loves messing with both Aiden and Nis about their hight since he's 185 and calling them short pisses them off. He is very loyal to his friends and teammates, and also very accepting of others, meaning he acts friendly with pretty much everyone (unlike Nis)

Extra: After escaping, Kaden realized his heart had weakened, although he doesnt know for sure, he doesnt think this will any earlier death but his agility has decreeced Greatly, and if he is on the verge of death, he doubts he will make it for much longer... This is something he had kept hidden from Nis and Aiden and he hides it by only saying he doesnt remember much of his past. His heart fotunately enough, doesnt affect hist strenght, and he can maneouver quickly from buildings, trees etc and climb high but gets tired quicker than most.

Last edited by Nis on Sun May 01, 2016 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nis

Character sheet
HP:
725/725  (725/725)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Second Character for rp

Post by Fanod on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:44 pm

Name: Garu Hirinaia

Race: Artificial reaper

Allias: Glasses

Backstory: Garu was a highscshool dropout, being too focused on games he couldnt bother with school. He shut himself in his room, sometimes for days at a time without sleeping. The only thing that really mattered to him was the videogame ''SwordBeat Online''. Naturally, he was the highest level, and in the top 10 global rankings. His life goal was to be the best at SwordBeat. One day Garu's parents got tired of him staying inside his room all day and they said: "I want you and your stupid computer out of here at once!''. Garu, not caring about anything else than his dear SwordBeat online, took his prize money (he had won from the SwordBeat tournaments) grabbed his phone and answered: ''I'll pick my computer up tomorow''. Garu having made many friends in his adventures in SwordBeat, called one of his nearby guildmates and asked to sleep over. Garu's guildmate said yes, naturally. Garu knocked on the apartment door, and was let in. Garu shot straight for the couch, and slept for the first time that week. When Garu awoke, the apartment was empty and dark. ''Anyone here!?'' Garu shouted and quickly realised the apartment was empty. Garu tumbled around in the dark, looking for the light switch. He pressed the switch but the light didnt turn on. ''Power outage?'' Garu asked himself as he tumbled for the exit. After knocking into a few more pieces of furniture, Garu finally finds his way to the door. Garu opened the door and to his surprise a man with a black suit stood outside. ''You have been choosen to participate in our special SwordBeat tournament'' Said the suit wearing man as he dragged Garu out of the house. Garu didn't put up much resistance, seing as how he's been inside his entire life and had no physical strength. The suit wearing man chopped Garu in the neck, and like that, Garu passed out. When Garu awoke he was on an operating table hearing the broadcast: '' We will now experiment on your body. You and a few other ''Specimens'' are our last hope.'' When Garu awoke, he had metal pieces implanted on each side of his cheek. A short moment after, he was put in a room with 2 other ''specimens''. over a short time he befriended the two, and there they stayed together to learn more about their abilities. Staying there a few weeks, now having learnt his abilities to some degree, they decided to break out. and as unlikely as it seemed, they did it. Now they roam the surrounding desert looking for shelter and a place to collect their tought on what had happened to them in the course of the last few weeks.

appearance:

Device: Metal cpu's infused into his skin. The metal connects to his brain making his toughts into 8bit weapons.

Reaper ability: ''64bit Sight'' 64bit Sight is a sight enhancing ability making Garu see with the eyes of a reaper, detecting weakspots.

Primary ability: ''16bit Sword summon'' Sword summon is an ability where Garu projects a sword from SwordBeat in his mind, and then uses the cpu's implanted in him to summon the swords. The different swords have different names and abilities. The blue sword: Chilldrend ((yes thats a skyrim sword, shush)) creates icy slashes. The long black sword: Slash, Is a normal sword with precise slashes to hit the weakspots of enemies. The curvy black sword: Spike, is a heavy sword dealing bleed damage. The black sword: Reaper, Deals Poison over time damage. The red sword: Blaze, Cuts with fiery hot swings, burning the target as Garu swings. and the Yellow sword: ThunderBlast: Dealing a chain lightning to nearby lesser enemies when Garu strikes. ((this may sound very op, but Garu can only use one sword at a time, it only lasts for a maximum of 5 minutes ((for now)) and after the sword dissapears, Garu becomes overwhelmed with fatigue, making him unable to move for 3 minutes))

Secret ability: ''8Bit Armor'' 8bit Armor creates an armor around Garu making him more resistant and more tanky to reaper attacks. The armor wears off after 5 minutes ((for now)) and does not apply the fatigue Sword summon does. However Garu can only use 8Bit armor when in trouble.

Personality: Garu can not care less about anyone. The only thing that matters to him is if youre usefull in stopping this madness so he can return to his beloved SwordBeat. If you ever were to befriend Garu, He would be quite humoristic, ((the dark side of humor)) and maybe a little dramatic at times.

Extra: Hates loud chewing. Cries himself to sleep every night dreaming of his beloved game SwordBeat.

Last edited by Fanod on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fanod

Character sheet
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LUNRWitch on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:59 pm

Name: Traveler

Race: Unknown

Alias: The Traveler

Backstory:
Humanity: This form is taken from a deceased military General during the time when the rift first opened.

Beast: This form is taken from one of the first Reaper Children, he lived out in the wild, alone, making him no different than a beast.

The Desired Being: This being was one of the first Reapers who entered the world, it was an F-class and it was aware of it's place in the world, it hid to ensure survival, never taking more than it needed to. It died of old age... it was the base of "The Traveler"

Appearance:
The Traveler takes three different forms, all different, but all so alike.

Traveler: Foolishness and Power-Humanity

Traveler: Recklessness and Courage-Beast

Traveler: Cowardice and Wisdom-The Desired Being (According to The Traveler at least)

Primary Ability: Unknown

Secret Ability: Unknown

Reaper Ability: Unknown

Personality:

Humanity: Humanity is strict but caring and loving. However humanity isn't one to trust, Humanity will betray you if that's what needed. It'll lie, it'll steal and it'll kill for money. Humanity will always want power, and it will destroy anything in it's way to gain more power. Humanity is the being with the most emotion. If Humanity ever feels inferior to another being it will treat it as a monster, not ever realizing humanity does the same thing, only worse. Humanity may be the most intelligent being of all, but still so foolish. Ruining the place Humanity was born. Everything Humanity touches will be tainted and slowly die. Humanity is a corrupt being...

Humanity is weak... though it grew strong by tarnishing the world around it.
Humanity wants to stop this progression, Humanity says it's gonna become better, but Humanity is still just as blissfully unaware of the things it's doing, and it will most likely never change.

Beast: The beast is playful, but also unaware. It's oblivious to dangers and will face them with no sense of self-worth. Life means nothing to the Beast, it's cocky, and is way too trusting. The Beast has no instincts telling it to be submissive. However the Beast's courage isn't a bad thing, this courage and low self value makes it loyal, it has the urge to protect someone no matter what. It will fight for what it believes is right. It will be hero who saves the day more than once. However it can become aggressive and brutal and become too much. A little play can suddenly turn into a full blown fight to the death, it can't see the difference between right and wrong, so if it feels that something has to die, it won't ever think of consequences and will kill it in a matter of seconds. Feeling no remorse, no regret. The Beast doesn't feel guilt, however it doesn't like people getting mad at it.

The Desired Being: The Desired being is emotionless and shy, every move it does is carefully calculated to insure survival. It works alone, making sure there's no chance of betrayal. It never takes more than it needs, to make sure it doesn't create unnecessary enemies and it's always moving. Emotions show weakness, weakness lead to death, it's unreadable... It may not be the most intelligent being, as it's brain capacity doesn't allow for it, but it's instincts make up for that. The Desired Being is however a big coward, it will never take risks, and will forever live in fear. If it's sees a stronger opponent it will either flee or go into submission. It knows it's weaknesses and does everything in it's ability to hide them. It knows it's weak, which makes it all that more stronger in the long run. As it never relies on brute strength, but that of knowledge.

Extra: The Traveler is nowhere, but at the same time, everywhere.
It is neither alive nor dead.
Some people consider this to be a deity, others do not.
It has never done any good to the world
But nothing bad either.

The Traveler is Forever Neutral, Forever a mystery...
(I think I'm done?)

Simplified Version

Three individual beings
A human, A Reaper Child and a Reaper was revived after having been dead, they no longer had their own individuality they were all controlled by a "hive-mind". Only one could appear at the time, and the other two had to stay in wherever (a void). They had no memory recalling their pasts so this hive-mind warped their memories and made them into Humanity, Beast and The Desired Being. This Hive-Mind is said to "live" in the rift.

They are kind of the same being, but at the same time not... since their can only be one of them in the world at the time. But there always has to be one at the surface. They can appear out of thin air and disappear just as fast as well.

Slowly but surely these three beings are gaining their own individuality, starting with the Human. He now remembers his name but usually keeps quiet as "The Traveler" is always watching.

To summarize it in less than a minute:
Three Dead Beings was raised from the dead.
They aren't actually the Traveler but they call themselves that.
Humanity is regaining his individuality, slowly regaining his memory.
The Traveler is losing it's grip on the three beings slowly. The Traveler is "dying".

Their Personalities reflect the natures of these beings.
However their own personalities are slowly starting to appear.
LUNRWitch

Character sheet
HP:
650/650  (650/650)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Final character for rp

Post by Fanod on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:31 pm

Name: Ein Harihu

Alias: Sexy (everyone) Corgiboy (Garu and Hira)

Backstory: Ein was the most stylish man you could meet. To him, only theese three words were important. Cool, Cooler, Coolest. Even as a kid, he had a certain attraction to modeling and photograpy. When Ein turned 6 he got a camera for his birthday. Since then he's used the same camera in memory of his first picture. Ein's first picture was a butterfly flying towards the blue sky. Ein tought it looked so majestic and beautiful, he decided from that day he will become as majestic and stylish. So spending the rest of his school years taking pictures of different animals and scenery. When he turned 13 he got an offer from a professional model. Completely spellbound by the beauty of modeling he answered yes. From then on he was put on a hard model diet, including hard workouts making his body as beautiful as possible. during this training his mentors told him to learn an instrument, so he decided on piano. Besides the tough diet, training and piano lessons, Ein didn't have much free time. By the age of 15 Ein was a walking beauty only focused on looking as majestic as possible. He was also a natural talent at the piano, having learnt it in only 2 years. Yes, Ein truly was a superhuman. Now that he'd learnt how to play the piano, he had more free time for himself. Dusting of his old camera, he looked trough the many photos he took as a child. From the beautiful butterfly, to beaches. Ein then decided he would return to the arts of photography and took many photos. Yes, his camera was truly the most valuable thing he had. By the time he turned 18 he was a world famous model, his camera being his trademark. From small model jobs, to being on every model magazine out there. He truly was a legend in modeling. However, his world fame was what brought him to where he is today... Ein laid down on his couch stylishly and took a gasp of relief. ''Finally off work'' He mumbled to himself as he closed his eyes. Ein soon woke up by an intimidating prescense right above him. The only thing Ein got to hear was: ''We have your biggest modeling job yet, come with me.'' Ein fainted and when he awoke he was on a surgery table. Ein heard a voice being broadcast saying: ''We will now experiment on your body. You and a few other ''specimens'' are our last hope.'' Ein looked at his camera being in his side pocket, and put it in his hand before drifting to sleep. When he awoke he felt, different.. He couldnt quite put his finger on what had happened but something surely did. Ein was a bit later, put in a room with the two other specimen. They quickly befriended eachother and decided to stay there for a while, learning what happend to their bodies. A few weeks later, they had gotten a grasp on what their powers were and decided to break out of here. Ein fabulously made his way out of the testing facility with his fellow victims. Now they roam the was desert looking for answers to what happened to them, and why this happened.

appearance:

Some of Ein's pictures:

Device: Orb infused Camera. Ein has his trusty camera with a little modification.

Reaper ability: ''Blinding Beauty'' Ein flashily poses in different positions confusing the oppoment. ((they kinda like it doe)) The enemy cannot take their eyes of Ein until he finishes his series of poses. ((Cant pose forever that would be op))

Primary ability: "Flash Steal" Ein takes a photo of an attack copying it into his camera. When Ein presses delete he shoots that attack out of his camera. ((can only steal one attack at a time and can only do the same attack once a day))

Secret ability: ''Unlimited memory'' Ein can take a picture of any item and store it inside his camera. It works like a portable storage unit. When he presses delete the item returns to the real world. Ein can only have ten things inside at once, depending on sice. ((ironic considering the move is called Unlimited memory .w.))

Flashy photography abilities: ''Mind picture'' Ein can hold his camera towards an enemy or allies head, and a picture of what the target is thinking comes out. ''Paranormal Picture'' Ein can contant nearby spirits to take a picture of something he wants to know. ((say he asked the spirit how *insert name here* looks. The ghost would take a picture for him and a picture would come out with the information. In other ways, its a way of finding out how enemies look or finding information secretly.))
''Deadly blitz'' Ein uses an extremely strong blitz to blind the oppoment for 1 minute.

Personality: Ein is a flashy, kindhearted and beautiful man. He takes his friends close to heart, and modeling even more so. It is rare to see Ein not posing.

Extra: Sometimes Ein plays the piano with his feet. Ein doesn't like ugly food. Ein feels bad for ugly people. Ein has never farted in his life.

Last edited by Fanod on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Fanod

Character sheet
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nis on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:21 am

((WIP!!! I WILL NOT BE USING THIS CHARACTER AT THE START OF THE ROLEPLAY, THUS IT SHALL BE A "WIP" UNTIL I DO. I WILL ONLY BE POSTING THIS CHARACTER NOW BECAUSE OF CONVENIENCE TO WHEN I DO EVENTUALLY START ROLEPLAYING WITH HIM))

Name: Dante Harada

Alias: Rapist, Creep, Go away - Names he goes by on the streets  (when he may or may not be drunk)

Appearance:

Device: (The spear on his picture/gif)

Primary Ability: Flames = Dante's Spear's blade heats up to an incredible temperature, high enough to melt through steel, It severely burns anything it touches and sets it on fire. The heat depends on Dante's rage, so if hes just joking around being cocky, the spear is nothing but a normal one, but as soon as he gets mad, the temperature rises to the level of his anger.

Secret Ability:

Reaper Ability:

Personality: Dante is pretty much a wannabe version of Kaden. He tries his best at being charming but fails miserably (most of the time) Jealous over Kaden "always gettin' da ladies" Dante tries his best to show off and look perfect for pretty much every gurrrl that comes by, always ending up in some kind of trouble or "accident". But despite this, people find his useless attempts "adorable " and he gets sympathy, which he of course,  sees as a victory. Dante is energetic  and positive, with a big heart for who he cares for, willing to sacrifice himself for pretty much anyone. Dante also doesnt have the same smarts as Kaden, who usually teases him with trivial questions that make Dantes head hurt
When drunk: When Dante is drunk he is (Obviously) a lot more forward with EEEVERYONE. This has of course gotten him in a lot of trouble before,  he is also very reckless and when he wakes up, he barely has hangovers
(He also dreams of spilling Alcohol on his spears flames, but he has never been able to, due to Dante being "The happiest man alive" when drunk)

Extra: Despite only being 16 years old, Dante was able to get a job at a bar. This was due to his height and looks (and maybe a false id~~) making him seem old enough. Every time he works alone, he'd always steal a bottle of vooooodkaaaaa~ and get drunk (He loves to get drunk) He burps and falls a lot while drunk and ultimately passes out when he has had enough...

Last edited by Nis on Sun May 01, 2016 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nis

Character sheet
HP:
725/725  (725/725)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Night on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:14 pm

Name: Saya Nishiyama (Nickname: Trivia)

Born: 23/4/Y889

Race: 1st stage reaper children

Alias: Queen Of Ghosts

Backstory: For the Royal family it became a wonderfull day when I was born Saya Nishiyama. I was born three days to early but it didn't
matter for my parents, they were so happy to see me. I was also told that I was very cute when I was born. For some reason as
a new born I had to stay in the hospital for a week and to this day I still don't know why. After the week ended we went back
to the castle and my parents and all of the employees partied for three days. Ones those days were done the capital had 1
week to celebrate that I was born and on the last day I was first shown to all of the citizens. Time passed and on my second
birthday we had lots and lots of guest bringing me all kinds of weird gifts, one guy brought a little bottle with some green
stuff in it, Another guy gave me a sword that I have never used. But the 1 thing that stood out to me was the device I still
use to this day. At the age of 4 I asked my father, King Of Wrennai if I could attend one of those Device classes since I
received my own Device. After 2 years i snook out of the castle and attended one of those classes, ofcourse I fell in love
with it. Altough I am from the royal family I still had a rough life, and everyone I told my backstory to still does not
believe me, cause I am a royal doesn't mean i don't have a rough life. My Father was always busy ruling the country and I
have always seen new women walking besides my father. I have seen my real mother a couple of times but after i turned 12
I have never seen her anymore. Whenever I feel alone i pick up my device and train, this calms my feelings a lot and i can
focus on learning new things. When I went through puberty I changed allot and I am still the same today, I use my sex appeal
to seduce guys to let them buy stuff for me that i want, even if I don't want it. I have done this quite a lot back then but
since I met him i have never done it. How Could such a guy withstand my sex appeal. Ever since the Shields broke down and I
Joined The Knights of the eternall Goddesses and met Erik and Mai, we had become very close to eachother. I still remeber when
we were all in the group, Mai and I would always fight over who could be with Erik for the day. But after he left to go to the
Hospital, I didn't know what to do next. I left to group but could still comeback whenever I wanted and went back to the
castle. The first thing was that my father told me that he knew this wasn't something for me. Ater that happend I learned
that my mom had died. I visited her everday. i learned to bound spirits to my sword cause of my ability and learned my other
abilities i had. It wouldn't be a good story without me getting into an accident using my secret power. I lost control over
My emotions and cut my self in the arms, i could not hold back anymore. What happend was that two large white demon wings grew
from my hips and some other things i can't rememeber. As sick as i am, I did this multiple times over and over again to learn
about my secret ability. Right now I am back to living my old life seducing men and getting what i want...

-Saya Nishiyama 1/1/Y911

Appearance:
Saya Nishiyama's Appearance:

Saya Nishiyama's Current Appearance

Saya Nishiyama's Battle Attire

Saya Nishiyama Trying to sneak out of the castle

First Ritual

Mastered Ritual

Saya Nishiyama's Device

Device: WitchCraft | 魔術

Primary Ability: Dragging Down the Haunted | お化けをダウンドラッグ

Secret Ability: Reaper Demon Ritual | Razur Demon Of Death / 死神悪魔の儀式|死のRazur悪魔

Reaper Ability: Spirit Binding

Personality: Flirty, Seducing, greedy, Cocky, Stubborn, Depressed
Erik Night

Character sheet
HP:
775/775  (775/775)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:03 pm

Name: Greil Alkas

-Former Soldier
-Traveller

Alias: The Lightning Blade

Appearance:

Device:
-Gjallahorn(A spear)

Primary Ability:
-Flying Raijin: Gjallahorn gets surrounded by a red aura and gains super high penetrating power able to pierce through some of the toughest things you could ever find.

Secret Ability:
-The Lightning Blade: Greil charges as much energy into Gjallahorn as he can as well as his body. He then runs forwards extreme speed and can nearly fly during this thrust. This charge only lasts for a few seconds however. On contact Gjallahorn has the ability to pierce even the strongest armor. This ability is however insanely taxing and will leave the user a sitting duck for a few minutes and render his lightning powers useless.

Reaper Ability:
-Lightning Rod: Greil's reaper crystal takes energy from his cells and power it into electricity and can then send it into a point into his body, increasing speed or cutting ability. This however makes him weaker after the use as he loses energy, reducing his natural ability. A few uses won't ruin him immeadietly(tho will require rest a few hours later) but using it often enough or within quick successions will burn him out fast. Being struck by lightning can however charge up his crystal, altho like other uses, will burn him out. This way of gaining strength is much more effective, but much more lethal as well.

Personality:
-Very competitive and loves challenges. Enjoys joking and fooling around or proving himself. Despite being competitive he will always defend a camarade even at the cost of his own health as he's afraid of losing those who he's close to. The fact that he doesn't warm up to others easily doesn't help his case much either as he doesn't want friends in fear of losing them.

Extra:
-Fears and despises reaper children along with their abilities. He hates using his abilities which were his only reason of existing.

Backstory:
Y894
During a dark, snowy night within the artic biomes of the world, I child was born within a small settlement. My family was among those who had more money within the area. That being said we were by no means rich and were constantly afraid. I remember when I was younger, just faintly anyways, it was a bit sunnier, nice day out considering it was constant snow in this place. Anyways, my parents and I were out, I couldn't have been that old since I was still getting carried by my mother. So one of our family friends had told my parents about something, I can't remember quite what it was, but they seemed pretty excited and ran home to pack up, or at least, my mother did. My father on the other hand went to go some place around town for something, again, the memory's quite foggy. So I took a nap, when I woke up we were inside of a carriage and surrounded by a large enough group, after a while we'd stopped in a field, nearby I could sorta see these large buildings, real large ones that'd make anyone feel safe. So as everyone was getting down the carriage our group was surrounded by armed people. The group was beginning to worry and the shaking and panicking was kind of disturbing my nap. So people began screaming real loud, I remember seeing some blood fly and then I slowly fell to the ground. That drop woke me up, I began crying quite a bit looking for someone to pick me up. After a bit an adult cloaked in armor came and picked me up, something about him I didn't like so I kept crying, got told to shut up a few times before someone gave him the same treatment. I eventually passed out while I was in a group of other children being brought towards the large buildings. We began going underground tho that's all I remember from then. From that point on I remember a fews surgeries, but my body seems incicates that a few isn't exactly the right mesurement.

Y898
It was around age 4 when I began functioning more like a person, my memories are returning from this point in time, tho I kind of remember  at this point my instinct was a bit savage, but that's about it in between those two time periods. So when I was four I remember I was placed inside of a house. In that house there was "Mom and Dad" as well as my "Brother and Sister"(From this point on I won't refer to these within quotation marks). There were also quite a few servants, these people had it well enough. Both of my sibling were 3 years older than I was, weird shit hunh?. My sister was the only one who resembled our parents out of us really. My brother was a nice guy, he was real cool too, he had dark black hair and the same kind of eyes and was quite tall. My father had more tanned skin like we all did, safe for my mother. I was the one with the darkest skin after him, and my brother had the least. I had to frequently visit the doctor for these surgeries, so did my siblings. My parents were both high-ranking authorities within the city  so we had it good. My brother and sister constantly trained, my brother had a sword, and my sister had an axe. I was still too small to learn how to use these things tho, I was how ever constantly educated. About six months later, and two after the surgeries were less frequent, life began getting dull. Dull isn't really the word I'd use, life kinda sucked. I don't know why but I began getting angrier and depressed more often. When I had my fifth birthday, my father had gotten me something special, it was natural as my other siblings had gotten the same treatment. I had gotten custom made lance, I was actually kinda glad I had gotten it, it had been a while since I was happy. I began training everyday in hopes of matching my siblings. About a year later I was sent to military school along with my other siblings as the city was in need of soldiers, or at least that's what we were told. We'd gotten special treatment so that my brother and I could be in the same dorm, that was nice. My brother ended up getting quite popular there, not me tho, I didn't really fit in with those people. I was glad my brother didn't throw me away tho, he often hung out with me, that was one of the things I liked about him, he never saw me as a nuissance. So we kept training, my brother helped me alot on how to use my lance. One time he gave me a book. The hero's strongest attack was nammed Gjallahorn, so I nammed my weapon that. I was embarassed since a week later he told me I didn't pronounce it right. About 2 months in the classes changed, my siblings and I were in different classes due to the age differences but now we were in the same one. We were banded in with quite a few social rejects or aggresive types, from this point onwards the school was VERY strict, take a look at the scars on my back and you'll see what I mean. There were two other kids of my age, a guy nammed Noa and a girl nammed Shanon. They were both simmilar to me so we got along well enough. In this class we learnt several tactics on the art of war, it was a really strange experience. Eventually we were held in camps individually for about a week's time. I learnt of something called a reaper crystal and their abilities, turns out I had one, they didn't teach me it's origins however which bummed me out since I got whooped for asking. To put it simply being trained to be an obediant little dog kinda made me angry again, guess it's a part of these crystals. After the week had ended we were transported to yet another area to practice these abilities. My brother, Ali, wielded a power which hardened his skin turning it into a very resilient substance, he however couldn't use it for long as it dehydrated his cells, but for that time it could save his ass from most things. My sister on the other hand wielded the ability of the flame. We had alot of time to practice with our weapons and powers. My power of lightning gave me a bit of an edge in training and combat since I could use it to accelerate my movements. About a year in mostly everyone had gotten the hang of our powers to a degree. Or at least the ones of us who didn't die. This training's apparently quite dangerous and sometimes requires people to be put out of order, or they simply die from exhertion. It was by this point it became apparent to me however. My brother who loved me so much, who'd been a father to me. He'd always been something, but I'd always been nothing... I began to grow jealous of him, I trained each day, just to surpass him so that when I'd arrive home, I'd be sitting on top. This also affected my social and mental aspects, pointed out by my sister, Shinoa after I'd told her to fuck off. I didn't even sleep much anymore, and my brother began worrying. I challenged him almost every day only to get my ass kicked despite his holding back. It was really beginning to piss me off so I kept training even more until one time during our fight I shot a ray of lightning at him which grazed him and knocked him down. He was hurt, I felt bad, real bad, but inside of me, I was glad. I'd finally brought him down, I felt unbeatable. So I began challenging everyone, using my reaper ability to increase my strength and speed to defeat everyone else.

Y905
So it had finally ended. It'd been five years since I was sent in there. I don't know how I became fucked up just by being in there, but I did it. I severed all bonds with my family and became one of the strongest, right bellow my siblings like usual. My parents were impressed, tho not by me, but by my siblings who were always in front of me. So I decided to challenge my sister to a duel in front of my parents, to see who was stronger. We'd begun fighting, tho she was dominating me, albeit a bit reluctantly. I grew frustrated and jolted electricity into my right leg to dodge an attack, following up with a spinning back kick to her head, knocking her into the ground, shocked... litterally. I then proceded to stand over her hit my Device in hand pointed at her while I looked down with a smirk of arrogance. My parents didn't know what to think, but my brother on the other hand, did. He'd solidified his fist and hit me dead in the jaw. I was sent plummeting into the ground, knocked out cold directly. I woke up in the hospital, I think my jaw was dislocated from how hard he hit me. My sister was next to me the whole time. I apoligised for what I'd done, but she was fine with it, and was proud of me. I never really understood that aspect of her, she really did like me. As much as a mother would to her own son. Ali on the other hand didn't even visit me while I healed, he only trained so he could enter the military. By the time I was done I was already training to take down my brother. That punch hurt, if only for a split second since it hit me so hard, and I wanted to get back at him.

Y908
I was 14, legal to enter the military since they needed to lower the age to support the constant death within it. I had gotten quite strong for someone my age, I'd even entered the military. My brother was out on a mission, he really was a crazy bastard. My sister was still in the city, working for the mayor. From this point my life truly spiked downwards. I still hung out with Noa and Shinoa, but they hadn't been training nearly as much as me. Noa could fly, and Shinoa could heal wounds, they were both chill enough, they had changed as well however. So one day, the barrier ran out, this hadn't happened in a long time and the city was within a state of panic. My sister immeadietly rallied the forces for the fight. She lead a team of 30 soldiers, who were all going in, knowing they'd die. Then, it happened, there it was, the S-class reaper. It was quite a huge creature, it struck fear into everyone. We had to buy time to rebuild the barrier. And in an instant, the team charged, going in blazing and fearless. Blood splashed everywhere, soldiers and inhabitants alike. I don't know why, but this thing made my blood boil, like I was born for this. Suddenly I snapped, lightning coursed around me and I charged. I filled Gjallahorn with lightning energy and ran towards the injured creature. Using my device, Gjallahorn glew in ruby-red and then I pierced into the monster, and lightning coursed through it. The creature was finally dead, as dead as I'd felt for the past years. I didn't feel anything, I only passed out. I had quickly been sent to the hospital. I was inside of a coma, a pretty deep one which lasted for about 6 months. My percentage was about 50 before the doctors had been giving me medicine. There was apparently something that had never worked before, but despite it slowing down and reducing the process, my body became ill. I was practically declared dead...

Y910
Thanks to my parents and my sister, my life was kept on support. I'd fallen into another coma a few months after this medicine was given to me. Apparently a similar type of medicine was made on the other side of the world tho it was more effective. We don't have much in the artic to help with all of this. Eventually I had woken up, my sister, still next to me, yelled in shock and gathered our family, or at least, what was left of it. Both my parents had died, we were only 3. My brother finally came to visit me. He asked my sister to leave before grabbing my weak body by the collar. He'd told me somehting I wish he hadn't. He'd explained to me everything, how we were from the same village, how our families were killed. I cried, alot. My whole life had been a lie. I was used. These god damn powers were the reason for my existance. I was glad that Ali had killed my father, good riddance to him. I was sad for my mother, who'd died of a virus going around at the time of my coma. I then got up, apoligising to Ali before leaving. He'd told me one thing, that he was leaving this city, and beginning his own revolution, of those who'd been stolen from their homes. He'd told me that I was given the name "Lightning Blade" from my performance back then. My sister asked me where I was going, I told her to follow me on my walk. I'd explained to her that both Ali and I were stolen from our home town, and that I was glad her father was dead. She called me a monster before slapping me in the face. This awoke a spark inside of me, I don't know what happened but my body discharged energy which electrocuting her, knocking her out and eventually leading to her believed death later on. Ali found us lying unconcious and brought us into the hospital. My sister quickly left us and I took a few months before re-entering full condition. I later found out that my sister had dissapeared on a mission. My brother now truly hated this world and left the city,as he had nothing left, telling me to join him when it felt right. I then left this cursed place, but not before paying a trip to the mayor, telling him hello... and goodbye. He knew who I was damn well, my village had two warriors which bred from it, and those two, would be their downfall. I used Gjallahorn's ability to impale him through the thick walls and shooting him through them.
Y911
So here I am. I live out in the wilderness of the artic, going from settlement to settlement, I've met quite a few interesting people, and killed a few as well. I've continued training, wondering what lies for me on the outside world. I travel more reluctantly nowadays. I've all but abbandonned my abilities that caused my sister's death, and the ability that came at the cost of my village. I wrote this, in honor of my parents, and my sister, I love you all...

Greil Alkas 1/1/911
Rob

Character sheet
HP:
750/750  (750/750)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nis on Sun May 01, 2016 12:30 pm

((OKAY, just to explain why I've been posting all these unfinished characters recently. While making THIS character, my computer fell on the floor and was completely broken, thus the file I had this character on, went down with the computer. So instead of losing all my progress, Im posting the characters here.... BUT DONT WORRY!! I WILL NOT FILL THIS UP WITH RANDOM UNUSED CHARACTERS, THIS ONE IS PRETTY MUCH THE LAST ONE + a very small one...))

Name: Shinji Aragaki

Race: Artificial Reaper (Failed experiment)

Alias:

Backstory: Left by his parents as only a mere child, He never remembered the name they once gave him. Feeling alone and lost on the streets, an old smiling lady approached the child. Asking for his hand, they walkwd to a grand house. Big it might've been, the house was far from luxurious. Little did the child know, this place would come to change his life forever. The child was approached by a young boy. The boy seemed excited, as he introduced himself. Aki, he said his name was as a smaller child approached, her name was Miki. Wanting to introduce himself, the boy holding the woman's hand looked to the ground, explaining he didn't know his own name...  escaping the laboratory, Shinji had no more help to supress his Reaper ability fom going berzerk. Luckily, he was able to find somebody whith certain "pills" to help him keep his ability under control. This "solution" however, would come at a great cost....

Appearance:

Device:

(When charged up)

Primary Ability:

Secret Ability:

Reaper Ability: BERZERK = Shinji loses all sense in his mind and becomes a merciless killing machine, killing everyone in his sight. His eyes turn red as well as a glowing red aura surrounding his body. Needless to say, Shinji wants to avoid this at all costs and even goes so far as to shortening his life span to stop this from ever happening.

Personality:
Nis

Character sheet
HP:
725/725  (725/725)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Night on Wed May 04, 2016 10:12 pm

Name: Karen Adriel

Race: First Stage Reaper Childern

Alias: Angel Of Death And Destuction

Backstory:
Karen wasn't as honest and loyal as she is right now, Back in the day Karen used to hang around the wrong people. This happend
since her parents divorced. Karen hung around the alleys with couple of other people. The people she hung out with were all
Kids around her age, some where older and some were younger. Ofcourse they got into allot of problems and would get blamed
with things they didn't even do, One time the Jewelry Owner Blamed the group of stealing jewlery for him, but it wasn't them.
The Ones that did it were a group of older people that dropped some of the jewels in the alley She used to play in. As a kid
she didn't go to jail but was sent together with her parents out of the city and had to move around. After this her relation
with her dad began to become even worse. Everything was her fault, even if it was something she could not cause. Karen
decided to run away from home and try to find her mother. She didn't search for long tough. She stopped in a nearby city where
she learned from a mysterious man dressed in Monk clothes how to weild a spear. The man was very skilled and learned her every
knook on how to control a spear, but she didn't fell for this weapon, she fell for the cythe. She actually travelled with a
spear for a long time but stole a Cythe from a museum. It was said that this Device was used during the first Reaper war.
A very strong weapon weilded by a very strong warrior. The story on how she could keep the cythe is also pretty intersting as
she was searching for work. The king saw her outstanding ability with the cythe. It was revealed to the king that that was the
stolen Device from the museam. The king decided to Buy the Device for her but in return Karen had to become The 1st guard of
the king and was bound to her job untill she died.

Appearance:

Karen's Current Appearance

Karen's Device

Karen Watching the Sunset

Karen's Battle Atire

Karen's Awakend Device

Device: Death And Destruct | 死と破壊

Primary Ability: The Sharpest Edge, Ashliel | [鮮明エッジ、Ashleel

Secret Ability: Heavens Great Desturction : Wrath | 天大破壊:怒り

Reaper Ability: Ruin

Personality: Playfull, Curious, Romantic, Loyal, Honest, Very Social, Kind

Last edited by Erik Night on Thu May 05, 2016 5:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Erik Night

Character sheet
HP:
775/775  (775/775)

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Night on Wed May 04, 2016 10:16 pm

Name: Ibory Stoker

Race: First Stage Reaper Childern (Original)

Alias: McMonk

Backstory:

Appearance:
Appearance:

Current Appearance

Wanted Poster

Watching Over The City

Battle Attire

Awakend Device

Device:

Primary Ability:

Secret Ability:

Reaper Ability:

Personality:

Extra:
Erik Night

Character sheet
HP:
775/775  (775/775)

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Night on Wed May 04, 2016 10:26 pm

Name: Luthica Preventer

Alias: Alias: The Frozen Princess

Backstory:
Luthica really wasn't a trouble maker at all. Hanging with a friend that was a pretty bad influence on her. Luthica met a boy
that was crying down the road that actually robbed her, After a while the two gave up running and The boy gave it back. He
later introduced himself, he told her that his name was Stephan Stevens. Time passed and these two good friends became more
then friends. Well thats something Luthica tought, Stephan never had feelings towards her, he only used her as a puppet in his
show. Stephan has never been dumb enough to let a girl change him. Many years had passed and Luthica was still playing
Stephan' stupid game. It was now time for Stephan to strike with his master plan. Luthica was used as a getaway for stephan,
everything worked and stephan was never seen again and become the number 3 most wanted man in the country of Wrennai. However
Luthica became the victim and was locked away. She luckly got free after explaining what actually happend and who it was.
After a year without work Luthica Became the 1st guard of the queen.

Appearance:

Luthica Preventer's Current Appearance

Luthica In a Suit

Luthica Preventer Getting Arrested

Luthica Preventer In The Hospital

Luthica's Battle Attire

Luthica's Device

Luthica Preventer Awakend Device (Fusion)

Device: Frozen Flower

Primary Ability: Lake Of Frozen Petals

Secret Ability: Queen Of the Frozen Kingdom

Reaper Ability: Freeze

Personality: Before all of this Luthica was a very nice and honest girl. She never had trouble with making friends nor did she
have troubles beign social. Hanging out with Stephan made her more aggressive and caring. Everything changed when she was
betrayed by Stephan. Luthica had troubles making friends, she had troubles with trusting people. Luthica only has one friend
and that is karen as they share somewhat the same job.

Extra:

Last edited by Erik Night on Fri May 06, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Erik Night

Character sheet
HP:
775/775  (775/775)

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Night on Wed May 04, 2016 10:31 pm

Name: Daphne Reed