Reaper Children Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTERS GO HERE

2 posters

Go down

CHARACTERS GO HERE Empty CHARACTERS GO HERE

Post by Erik Night Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:20 pm

E Embarassed
Erik Night
Erik Night

Character sheet
HP:
CHARACTERS GO HERE Left_bar_bleue775/775CHARACTERS GO HERE Empty_bar_bleue  (775/775)

https://reaperchildren.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

CHARACTERS GO HERE Empty Re: CHARACTERS GO HERE

Post by Erik Night Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:00 pm

Name: Evan Night

Magic: Puppeteer (original)
Dream Sand (Current)

Rhomite color: Brown (P)
Gold (DS)

Rhomite Mastery lvl: Unknown (P)
20 (DS)

Powerlevel: 19,000
-Durability: 300
-Strength: 500
-Magic: 150

Affiliation: /

Appearance:
CHARACTERS GO HERE Fcd447c0d20c7079bdffdfdaa5a61cc34fdda4e9v2_00

Backstory:
I was born in what seemed like a normal family, mom, dad, borther and sister. But this family wanted to be more than every family ever was. My mother always strived for perfection.
Nothing was every enough in her eyes, she was cold to the bone. No matter what I did it was never good. For her it was all about strength.
My dad was very distant, he would spend more time at work then he did at home. But when he was home he was just a ghost that wouldn't interact with any of us. For my brother and sister.
I can't tell much since I don't really know both of them. My dad was a royal knigth and a very well known one. We had to follow in his footsteps so according to our mother we had learn and study 24/7. At the age of six I was given my very own rhomite but little did I know that it would be the worst magic ever. The magic that I got had been dubbed the puppeteer.
I could attach magic strings that could give me control over others magic but the cost would be that the magic used by the other person would be consumed by me.
First off all the attaching of the string was horrible. I didn't even once succeed in connecting the lines with someone. I was worthless.
And so we come to my eight birthday.

So far I still didn't have much control over my magic, and such I failed an exam. On the way home it was quite, no one said a word. This continued all the way for a month.
My eight birthday was coming up and it was still silent. My eight birthday came up, silence. Day after my birthday. Silence. I had enough.
Without taking a second thought I ran away from home. I walked through streets for days, no sight in mind, just a kid on the road. Alone. After almost passing out due to dehydration I was picked up by some old guy. He'd give me food, a roof and teach me some cool magic. I had nothing better so went with him not knowing what came next.

For next following years that old man would train me learning me the basics of magic, learning how to use magic to it's fullests potential. He was crazy with it. He thougth me everything from
how magic reacts with certain elements like fire and lightning. He thougth me how magic could be placed on the rings and then be decoded by ruins. He thought me the craziest stuff. After 9 grueling years he sent me into the field with his group of people and slowly he would change up the group of people, there were always new people with awsome abilities but yet there I was sitting in shame with my laughable magic. But you know officer this time will be diffrent. You know why, this is only the beginning of the story. I will show the world Who Evan Night is.

Last edited by Erik Night on Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Erik Night
Erik Night

Character sheet
HP:
CHARACTERS GO HERE Left_bar_bleue775/775CHARACTERS GO HERE Empty_bar_bleue  (775/775)

https://reaperchildren.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Botlaneint Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:50 pm

Name: Adrian Karyl

Magic: Repulsion

Rhomite color: Translucent Silver

Rhomite Mastery lvl: 12

Powerlevel:
Affiliation: /

Appearance:

Backstory:
While I was writing this story initially I realised it would literally take me weeks to finish it from how long and detailed I was making it so here's an abriged version
Adrian Karyl
V146
I was born and lived inside of an orphanage in a backwater town I don't particularly remember the name of. When I was 6 years old two Doctors came to the orphanage, they sought to find children with high magical aptitude. The one in charge of the branch was named Dr. Walters, and his assistant, Dr. Xavier. When it was my turn to be tested I remember a simultanious feeling of pleasure and pain jolt through my hands as I fainted. When I woke up, I was told that I nearly destroyed the machine, and that I was gifted. It felt nice I'll admit, this was the first time that I was praised for something, kind of ironic I can't even remember what I did to deserve it. Sadly, that feeling was bittersweet, because the head of this, Dr. Walters ran in extatically, saying that he'd found another candidate... "Ezekiel". It was only natural if I did something right, so did he. He was good at nearly everything he did, and we got into fights very often, most of which he'd win.
The two doctors brought us with them to this mansion in the city of Zaun, where there were other kids who were just like us. They said we were now a part of a program where we could live out the lives that we'd wanted to, and all we had to do was to comply with their policies, which was to more or less follow their doctrine and work towards meeting their physical and educational standards. No one was really allowed to know about what went on in the program so I won't go too much into it. Ezekiel and I would be paired together and be bunkmates in a section and would be looked over by Dr. Xavier. So I suppose that would mean that we'd have to act like we were friends to avoid problems.

V151
I suppose I've come to take for granted the chance I was given, when we aren't partaking in the physical refining that is, we live a life of luxury. What ended up surprising me is how close Zeke and I have come. We end up getting along with everyone here, and out of all the partners we perform the best. Today was a special day, for we were finally deemed fit to receive our Rhomites. When Xavier handed over mine, he congratulated me for having made it here, and that he wished the best for me. It was cut cleanly, with a translucent silver colour to it. Once it had attached to me, I couldn't let go of it, for as soon as I tried my hand was repelled. As soon as it's power had formed, the beds around me went flying and I was hovering from the ground. I actually ended up crushing Zeke with one of the beds that I launched over. I was instructed to simply breathe and close my eyes, focusing on my image and everything returning to peace, but it took a few minutes before I could fall down. My ability was dubbed Repulsion, the ability to repulse things around you. As for Zeke, he dubbed his Lightning Rod, he could generate and absorb excessive electricity throughout his body and could even somewhat control it. As far as I could tell then, my ability had little downsides if I could control it, but his required him to periodically release it throughout the day, otherwise he'd literally fry his nerves or explode. From here on out, we'd be free to visit the facilities and test out our abilities and find out what felt the most natural for it. Naturally for Zeke and I that meant a near immediate follow up to the medics and shortly thereafter the loss of privilege to spar in uncontrolled environments.

V155
At this point we were more so getting treated like we were adults, given more liberties and properly equipped with tools that were suitable for us, for me it was mainly projectiles, but Zeke got himself a sword for fuck's sake. Anyways, today Xavier told us that after curfew we were to come to his room, apparently there was this large commotion and no one was supposed to leave the parameters of the building. That didn't end up happening however, as Dr. Walters told him he'd be relieved of his duties and was needed elsewhere in the country. With a look of worry, he agreed and hastily packed his things, telling us again that he was very proud of us. The Senior Dr. said that he anticipated overlooking some of his star pupils.
Later that night, we were given the news. The Train which Xavier had boarded had been bombed. The Dr. assumed that it was because he was supposed to be on the train, and that there was a new tasking for us. There was a group of students who were our seniors who had tried fleeing the organisation, and tried to take out Dr. Walters to try and shock the chain of command to ensure their escape. As such, Zeke and I were given permission to hunt them down, as he somehow knew where they were already, stating that he wanted us to get the experience. However, he told us that if we would defeat, and kill the escapees, that we would be given a free pass through this phase, whatever that meant, and that we could then move on to bigger things. That would be easy, right? I suppose it got easier, from behind us this girl approached. Her name was Alexis, and honsetly I don't think I'd ever spoken to her. She claimed that her partner was in league with them, and she wanted in on this deal. The Doctor simply laughed and complied, sending us the details on to where we'd be going.

Zeke ended up calling Karl, a friend of ours, explaining to him that we were coming to meet them, and gave them the choice to go down peacefully. Knowing that Karl was prideful, Zeke challenged him, and the two agreed on a location, with Zeke yelling at him that he'd pull his guts out while scorching them, before hanging up.
Once we arrived, Alexis' partner Nick looked uneasy, begging her to understand that his life depended on it.
"The final task of our organisation is to kill our partner to season us as heartless machines, I don't want you to melt my bones! I don't want to die! Please just let me go free!" He begged.
"And what? Let myself get punished when I get back, it might be hell for anyone else who go through your rumored situation, I could care less about what happens to you..." She somberly replied.
Swiftly, the sound of an explosion could be heard as Karl sent himself flying straight at us, with his hands in position to explode the entirety of our group. I placed myself before the others and with a fell swoop, send my hand into his chest and sent him flying into the ground, before Zeke jumped onto him, ready to run his blade through his chest. He was quickly sent to the ground by a hulk of metal tackling into him. Our classmate Erich, who was clad in armour, with the ability to control metals, was more of an ideal matchup for him honestly. He then sent one of his armguards to hold him down. While this was happening, Alexis had already run over to begin fighting her partner.
"Zeke, I'll hold Karl down, you take down Erich!" I screamed... But of course the response I got wasn't ideal
"Fuck no! I'm killing this bastard myself!" He roared, before coating himself in lightning and dashing faster than I could keep up to the demolitionist. However, it was somewhat futile, Karl simply caused a chain of explosions that he couldn't sidestep quickly enough and had to back down. Meanwhile, Erich shot shreds of metal into my shoulder forcing me to recoil. The back and fourth carried on for a few minutes, with Zeke trying to dodge the explosions, and myself trying to repulse the metal from piercing my skin. It was then that Erich screamed out in pain. Alexis had creaped behind him, poisoning his face, causing it to burn. She pulled out a knife, ready to stab it into his throat. Karl shot himself towards them, kicking her in the head, sending her flying to the ground. He then began moving towards me, ready to blow me to oblivion. It was then, in a flash, The Lightning Rod appeared from the sky, sending his blade through Karl's back, impaling him into the ground, and jolting the area around us. Karl screamed to his friend to run, which he had no choice but to oblige to. I sent a forcefield of force around Karl as he screamed, and in an instant the area was clouded in darkness, with a deafening explosion. I was sent back, I couldn't see or hear anything. As the smoke dispersed, there was no sign of body. Karl self-destructed... It was then that a burning hot piece of metal brushed up on my back, as a slightly smoked Zeke looked at me with a somber expression, carrying Alexis.
"We got them brother..."
It wasn't convincing tho, as I looked around I could find no proof of Erich's remains, whereas a slightly shattered version of Zeke's sword was recovered, there was none of Erich's armour. Still, as of right now there was nothing we could do, we had 2/3 confirmed dead. None of us were really in condition to chase after him, so we checked for any immediately dangerous injuries and we all seemed fine, as such, we returned home.

V156
Zeke had been acting strangely for a while, I'm not sure if it's the lack of people overlooking every one of our moves since we were alleviated from most of our duties, but he spent less time around everyone, and seemed openly hostile towards almost everyone else. As such I decided to confront him about it, and he asked to speak to me out in the woods. I doubted he'd try anything so I obliged, and in the middle of the night, we travelled there together.
"You caught me at just the right time A, this is probably the last time we'll see eachother for a while. I'm going to go to some place far away where the Doctor can't find me, I don't want to live my life as an experiment. Karl and Erich were probably right, I've done some searching around, and I finally found out what they were running away from, Nick's last plea was true, they were going to have us kill one another! I'm sorry but I have different plans for myself. Don't try to stop me brother, and don't follow me, you don't deserve to have that target on your back."
"Zeke.. How do you know any of this is true? I mean, this gave us a second life! Besides, we already passed, they have no reason to have us hurt eachother! I don't want to see you go!"
"That's the problem.. I'm not going to have someone else plan out my life for me, you might find success in there, but I'd go insane, I'm meant for something greater than that!"
And with that, a jolt of lightning struck him and as the blinding light faded, he dissapeared.
The following weeks, accomodations were made, as I was partnered with Alexis, and Zeke's existence simply faded from everyone else's memories, and I have to admit even I was begginning to struggle remembering him or why he left.
It was initially hard to bond with Alexis, she's really distant, and I learnt why quickly, I touched her once on accident and my hand felt like it was burning for days, but I think we're learning to be more open with one another.

Botlaneint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum